OMGGGG BRITISH BOYS ARE SO CLASSY AND HOT OMFGGGGG XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDD
Luv Damian x
Do you all have your Super Otis t-shirts? I bet it would make a great Christmas gift!
And if you don’t want a shirt and still want to support me, Gab, and Otis…donations are always welcome.
I love this scene. It sets up the entire episode. Sherlock is expecting to just waltz right back into John’s life with no hiccups. Everything will go back to just how it was with the snap of his fingers. What he doesn’t realize (not yet) is the severity of the consequences of everything that’s happened. The narcissism in him is convinced that John couldn’t possibly function without him by his side. It was true for both previous series’ as well. This sets up the greatest of gut punches when he realizes that yes, John did in fact move on. More than that, he’s living and loving in a way that he hadn’t before. And while there is a part of him missing since that day at Saint Bart’s, another part of him has grown. And Sherlock will have to come to terms with it if he is ever going to include John in his life again.
616 - The Canon - This shall be a sweet thing to remember thee by
Thor might have a little Competency
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST DAMN THING IVE EVER SEEN
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”